If you are really concerned about your impotency then you will not think twice before choosing generic cialis
. With the active ingredient named Sildenafil Citrate present in generic viagra
you can get improved physical satisfaction. Payday loans
are an easy way of collecting cash, but you need to have a definite source of income.
Engineering Trivia Quiz - Feb 21, 2011
This Weeks Engineering Trivia Quiz Questions
Engineers, do you want to know what is the biggest or smallest or fastest or slowest or tallest or deepest or loudest or smelliest or ………………
Well you'd better switch to the Guinness Book of Records, because you are not going to find it on this site
What you are going to find is a mix of General Engineering Questions which are guaranteed to test your knowledge.
I always like to answer these with a group or competing groups. How you answer them is completely up to you
Maybe in a coffee or lunch break - print out the questions and see how good your group is.
It's often difficult for a single individual to have the spread of knowledge, but it is interesting to see what obscure knowledge people do in fact have tucked away in the dark recesses of their brains.
Sometimes an answer is a combination of knowledge from different people.
One person starts the ball rolling and others can piggy back from that start
Answering trivia questions can also be used as a lead in to business activities.
Typically as a starter to meetings, in order to "break the ice" and get some lateral thinking or maybe to start a brainstorming session. It can start the thinking process and get people to look "outside of the square".
Complimentary to, and also an excellent way to develop and stimulate the thought process is to use creativity exercises such as those found on sites such as as http://creativitygames.net/
If you are organising a trivia competition, feel free to use any of the engcom questions and please give us a mention. Maybe your company has an internal (or external) news letter. Again we don't own the knowledge, but an acknowledgement would be appreciated
- Who is the current chairman of the United States Federal Reserve
- What is the precious metal which derives its name from the latin - argentum. It has the highest electrical conductivity of any element and the highest thermal conductivity of any metal
- Beginning with the letter "D", what is the name of a solid material's ability to deform under tensile stress; this is often characterized by the material's ability to be stretched into a wire
- What year did Apple open its first store in China
- In Fluid Mechanics and beginning with the letter "R", what name is given to the dimensionless number which gives a measure of the ratio of inertial forces to viscous forces and thus defines the relative importance of these two types of forces for given flow conditions
- Which company manufactures the P-3 Orion ,the four-engine turboprop anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircraft
- What 2 word name is given to the the building material which reinforces and builds in compressive stresses during construction to counter the forces which will be encountered in the actual state. Generally, this will greatly reduce the weight of beams or slabs, by better distributing the stresses in the structure to make optimal use of the reinforcement
- The first generation of Ford Mustang introduced in 1965 was based on which Ford automobile previously introduced 1964
- What 2 word name is given to a mechanical linear actuator that translates rotational motion to linear motion with minimal friction. A threaded shaft provides a spiral raceway for spherical bearings which act as a precision screw. They are able to apply or withstand high thrust loads with very low internal friction
- In the Roman numeral system, What does the letter M equal
Hold down the left mouse button and drag below - to reveal the answer
1) Ben Shalom Bernanke 2) Silver 3) Ductility (Ductile) 4) 2008 5) Reynolds Number - Re 6) Lockheed Martin 7) Prestressed Concrete 8) Ford Falcon 9) Ball Screw 10) One thousand
Monday 21 February, 2011 02:47 AM