- Category: Articles
The Coffee Break Quiz - A challenging selection of General Engineering questions and answers
Sometimes you just don't know what you don't know, but you're sure that you did know or that you should know and when you see the answers you know that once upon a time you probably did know !
Challenge your colleagues - can they answer more than you ?
- Hydrated magnesium sulphate is better known by which name
- A fathometer measures the depth of what
- On what would you find a gunwale
- The first man made space satellite, Sputnik was launched in which year - 1955, 1956, or 1957
- What is the square root of 1
- Which car company introduced the Edsel model
- What does the term HMI stand for in process control
- What is the deepest point on earth
- What computer company was named after a founder's memories of spending a summer in an Oregon orchard
- What process involves treating rubber with sulfur to harden it
SEE NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS
1) Epsom Salts 2) Water 3) Boat 4) 1957 5) One 6) Ford 7) Human Machine Interface 8) Mariana Trench 9) Apple 10) Vulcanizing